It is important to consider the following when trying to decide which size marquee will suit your event:
- Guest Numbers- decide how many guests (inc the bridal party if you are organising a wedding)
- Style of function- decide what style of function you will have- standing/cocktail style or seated. If you decide on seated you will then need to decide if you will seat people at round or long tables
- Dance floor- consider if you would like to have room for a dance floor
- Bridal table- if you are organising a wedding decide if you would like a bridal table
- Catering- if you are having a buffet style function then extra room will be needed for the buffet tables. Speak to your caterer about what they suggest for your function.
Click here for a seating capacity guide. Keep in mind these are very economical seating guides so if you are having a wedding or need a dance floor etc you may want to consider increasing the size of the marquee. Feel free to contact us for a free floor plan and quote for the right size marquee for your next event!